Wealth Building Reimagined:
The Pantheon Way
“How Top Performing Entrepreneurs Can Achieve Unlimited Freedom With An Alternative Wealth Strategy In A Fraction of The Time”
WHO THIS IS FOR:
- Busy entrepreneurs who are tired of stock market returns and volatility, and want to achieve freedom of money, purpose, time, and relationship
- Investors looking to create true legacy wealth
- Entrepreneurs looking to reduce taxes
- Accredited Investors
HOW IT WORKS:
- Step 1: Schedule an introductory phone call and receive a complimentary consultation from a member of our team to assess how this opportunity can be customized for you and to determine if it’s the right fit
- Step 2: Apply to become a member of our exclusive investor club
- Step 3: Receive new deal alerts when opportunities become available after you’ve been accepted
- Step 4: Make investments in top vetted private equity deals only available to members of our investor club
- Step 5: Receive passive income distributions and potential equity gains
HOW IT WORKS:
Schedule your complimentary strategy consultation where our team will learn about your current investment goals and share details and examples of past deals along with references and determine if you’re a good fit for our investor club:
THE PANTHEON ADVANTAGE:
- Invest in ways previously only available to the ultra-wealthy with exclusive access to a proven real estate and alternative asset model with recession-resistant investments not available to the masses.
- Leverage our team and resources to profit from a high performing portfolio without having to deal with any of the day-to-day management.
- Receive major tax advantages with tax efficient passive income and potentially lucrative returns.
- Stay up to date with regular updates on current market trends and continually expand your learning with a multitude of educational resources.
To help investors achieve financial freedom through investing in tangible real estate and alternative assets that provide cashflow, low risk, diversification from the stock market, tax efficiency, and attractive returns.
To invest in direct private assets that are non-correlated to the stock market and are on the base level of Maslow’s hierarchy. This includes high performing investments on a risk adjusted basis such as value-add multifamily real estate syndications, oil & gas, self-storage, mobile home park and other direct investment syndications with a best in class operator team, thoroughly vetted opportunities, and recession resistant markets.
Our trusted and accomplished team consists of best-in-class operators that are focused on niche markets and asset classes. Pantheon’s investments consist of assets worth more than $700 million and 2500 doors. As the CEO and head of investor relations, Dave Wolcott is a serial entrepreneur and experienced cash flow investor with over 20 years of investing experience in private equity as a limited partner. Prior to Pantheon, Dave earned his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University, served as a Captain in the Marine Corps and has built three companies over the past two decades.
WEALTH STRATEGY LANDING PAGE: https://pantheoninvest.com/wealth-strategy/
How do I know whether or not I am an Accredited Investor?
A person in the U.S. earning $200k per year or a couple earning $300k per year over the past two years and expected to do so in the current year; or a net worth of at least $1M (excluding your primary residence).
What are some things you do to mitigate risks?
Our team thoroughly vets operator partners and deals with methods such as background checks, past performance reviews, third party deal reviews and underwriting analysis.
How is this different from a REIT?
A REIT is a company that owns, operates, or finances many income producing properties offered in the public markets that can be purchased by retail investors. A real estate syndication is a direct investment of private investor capital directly into a real estate property as a limited partner.
What is the minimum amount needed to be able to invest?
Our deal minimums typically start at $50,000.
Can I really use my IRA or 401k for this type of opportunity?
Yes. Investors can establish a self-directed IRA, solo 401k or eQRP to invest directly in a real estate syndication.