Real Estate Investing Reimagined in 2020: The Pantheon Way
“How Busy Professionals Can Passively Invest In Top Real Estate Deals While Reducing Risk And Not Having To Deal With Any Of The Day-To-Day Management”
WHO THIS IS FOR:
- Busy professionals who are tired of stock market returns and volatility, and want to achieve financial freedom before retirement age
- Investors looking to reduce taxes
- Accredited Investors
HOW IT WORKS:
- Step 1: Schedule an introductory phone call and receive a complimentary consultation from a member of our team to assess how this opportunity can be customized for you and to determine if it’s the right fit
- Step 2: Apply to become a member of our exclusive investor club
- Step 3: Receive new deal alerts when opportunities become available after you’vebeen accepted
- Step 4: Make investments in top vetted real estate deals only available to members of our investor club
- Step 5: Receive passive income distributions and potential equity gains
HOW IT WORKS:
Schedule your complimentary strategy consultation where our team will learn about your current investment goals and share details and examples of past deals along with references and determine if you’re a good fit for our investor club:
THE PANTHEON ADVANTAGE:
- Invest in ways previously only available to the ultra-wealthy with exclusive access to a proven real estate model with recession-resistant real estate investments not available to the masses.
- Leverage our team and resources to profit from a high performing real estate portfolio without having to deal with any of the day-to-day management.
- Receive major tax advantages with tax efficient passive income and potentially lucrative returns.
- Stay up to date with regular updates on current market trends and continually expand your learning with a multitude of educational resources.
To help investors achieve financial freedom through investing in tangible real estate assets that provide cashflow, low risk, diversification from the stock market, tax efficiency, and attractive returns.
To invest in value-add multifamily real estate syndications, self-storage, mobile home park and other direct investment syndications with a best in class operator team, thoroughly vetted opportunities, and recession resistant markets.
Our trusted and accomplished team consists of best in class operators that are focused on niche markets and asset classes. Pantheon’s investments consist of assets worth more than $230 million and 1600 doors. As the CEO and head of investor relations, Dave Wolcott is a serial entrepreneur and experienced real estate investor with over 20 years of investing experience in private equity as a limited partner. Prior to Pantheon, Dave earned his bachelor’s degree from the George Washington University, served as a Captain in the Marine Corps and has built three companies over the past two decades.
How do I know whether or not I am an Accredited Investor?
A person in the U.S. earning $200k per year or a couple earning $300k per year over the past two years and expected to do so in the current year; or a net worth of at least $1M (excluding your primary residence).
What are some things you do to mitigate risks?
Our team thoroughly vets operator partners and deals with methods such as background checks, past performance reviews, third party deal reviews and underwriting analysis.
How is this different from a REIT?
A REIT is a company that owns, operates, or finances many income producing properties offered in the public markets that can be purchased by retail investors. A real estate syndication is a direct investment of private investor capital directly into a real estate property as a limited partner.
What is the minimum amount needed to be able to invest?
Our deal minimums typically start at $50,000.
Can I really use my IRA or 401k for this type of opportunity?
Yes. Investors can establish a self-directed IRA, solo 401k or eQRP to invest directly in a real estate syndication.